Narmada Bio-Enriched (Kohinoor)
- Total Organic Carbon (Min) : 14.0 %
- Total Nitrogen (Min) : 0.8 %
- Total Phosphate (Min) : 0.5 %
- Total Potash (Min) : 0.8%
- Moisture (Max) : 30-40%
- C:N Ratio < 18
- NPK nutrient - Total N, P2O5& K2O nutrient should not be less than 3%.
- Total Viable count (N,P,K and Zn Bacteria) or (N and P Bacteria) or (N and K Bacteria) 5.0 x 106cfu/gm.
- Kohinoor (Bio-enriched) is a highly efficient organic granular fertilizer which has the optimized nutrient composition which is required for the complete growth of plants. The product is augmented with consortia of beneficial soil microorganisms withthe count of 5.0x106cfu/gm as per FCO norms.The consortia mainly includes Nitrogen fixing bacteria, Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB), Potash mobilizing bacteria (KMB),Zinc solubilizing bacteria (ZSB)and Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR). The required moisture content is added in the product which helps to maintain the bacterial populations and its shelf life.
Kohinoor is enriched with C,N,P& K nutrients and the bacterial consortia additionally increases its availability which makes the product more effective for the better plants growth.
The required moisture content is added in the product which helps to maintain the bacterial populations and its shelf life.
- Improves chemical and physical properties of the soil by providing organic content.
- Enhances the metabolic activity of bacteria by enriching soil with C,N,P& K nutrients.
- Nitrogen-fixing bacteria transform atmospheric nitrogen to ammonia, which can be easily taken up by plants.
- PSB, KMB & ZSB bacteria secretes various organic acids which solubilizes non-available form of Phosphates, Potassium and Zinc and convert into easily available forms for the plants.
- The bacterial consortia also secrete several plant growth promoting bioactive substancesi.e. hormones, vitamins and enzymes which enhances seed germination rate and better root development.
- Increases water holding capacity in the soil which is beneficial for the better growth of plants andsoil micro flora.
- Improves the quality, taste, color and shelf life of the produce.
- Increases resistance in plants against various soil born pathogenic diseases.
- Organic matter is helpful in increasing the Humus content in the soil as well as keeping the soil pH normal.
Packaging : 50 Kg