Narmada Bio-ZSB (Kranti)
- Count : CFU Min. 5x107 cells/g
- Contamination: No contamination at 105dilution
- pH : 6.5-7.5 for carrier based in form of granules based
- Moisture (Max) : 30-40%
- Efficiency character: Min. 10 mm solubilization zone in prescribed media having at least 3 mm thickness.
Bio-ZSB (Kranti) is a carrier-based granular biofertilizer that contains highly efficient bacterial species of Zinc solubilizing bacteria (ZSB) with the count of 5x107cfu/gm as per FCO norms. Zinc is one of the essential micronutrients and an important constituent of several enzymes and proteins. Zn is required by plants in minimal concentration. However, it is crucial for the growth of plants, as it plays a significant role in photosynthesis. The required moisture content is added to the product which helps to maintain the bacterial populations and its shelf life.
- Zinc solublilizing bacteria solubilize insoluble form of zinc and provide the available form to plants.
- ZSB reduces the use of zinc-based chemical fertilizers by 40â€“50%.
- Thisbiofertilizer prevents diseases like â€˜Khairaâ€™ disease occurring in paddy.
- Increases the number of flowers and enhance the overall growth of plants.
- Improves soil fertility and increases the number of microorganisms present in the soil.
- Increases the availability of phosphorus in the soil to some extent.
- Zinc is essential in the formation of auxins (plant hormone), which help inthe plant growth regulation and stem elongation.
- Zinc is also useful for the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, its presence in plant tissue helps to withstand cold temperatures.
- Increases photosynthetic activity of plant and increases the yield of crops.
Packaging : 25 Kg